1250 Eye Street
WASHINGTON, DC | 177,000 sq. ft.
1250 Eye Street is a 12-story 177,906 square foot office building located on the corner of 13th and Eye Streets. The property is just south of Franklin Square, one block from the Metro, three blocks to the White House and two blocks from the amenity-rich CityCenterDC.
Highlights of the asset will include:
- Significant setbacks, up to 1,000 feet, to the north, west, and nearly 400 feet to the south allowing tremendous views down 13th Street and views of the Washington Monument on upper floors.
- 4 sides of glass offer phenomenal window line and natural light throughout
- 96 Walk Score and 100 Transit Score
- Overlooks prominent Franklin Park, the largest park in the city, scheduled for significant upgrades
- Upgraded common areas and bathrooms
- Exceptional conference facility
- Enjoyable lounge space
- Repositioning of the retail space facing Eye Street