77 UPPER ROCK
ROCKVILLE, MD | 232,282 sq. ft.
77 Upper Rock is an eight-story 232,282 square foot Class A office building located in the Upper Rock District of Rockville, Maryland. The property was built in 2005 and is located near the intersection of I-270 and Shady Grove Road.
The Upper Rock District is a unique live-work-play community with 77 Upper Rock at the physical center surrounded by Gables Upper Rock, an amenity-rich 551-unit apartment community completed in 2014, and 34,700 square feet of new retail, including a Mom’s organic market, CAVA Grill, CVS, and Firehouse Subs.
Highlights of the asset will include:
- Virtually column free 28,000 square foot floorplates
- Large windowed fitness center
- Exceptional conference center facility
- Excellent slab-to-slab ceiling heights
- Excellent access and visibility from I-270 and Shady Grove Road, two of Rockville’s major vehicular arteries
- One mile to the Shady Grove Metrorail Station
- Self-contained structured parking at a ratio of 3.5 per 1,000 square feet